Chers membres, voici un article intéressant:
FILE PHOTO: White House trade adviser Peter Navarro listens to a news conference about a presidential executive order relating to military veterans outside of the West Wing of the White House in Washington, U.S. March 4, 2019. REUTERS/Leah Millis
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – White House trade adviser Peter Navarro said on Friday the United States was still planning to hold another round of trade talks with Chinese negotiators.
“We continue to plan to have the Chinese negotiators come here,” Navarro told CNBC. Earlier on Friday, Trump called into question whether the next round of talks would take place in early September.
Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Mohammad Zargham
Aller à l’article source